We’re very excited to once again bring you our annual Songbird Holiday Contest! To enter, all you have to do is post a video of you performing one of our eight holiday song arrangements to Youtube, send us your video, and you’ll be entered to win one of our new Black Opal ocarinas!
Click the ocarina type beside any of the titles below to download the music sheets:
Rules and Guidelines
- No Purchase necessary.
- This contest is open to everyone around the world.
- Participants must be subscribed to the Songbird Ocarina Youtube Channel to enter
- Participants must make a new video specifically for this contest using one of our eight arrangements listed above
- Embellishments/improvisation is allowed for each song, so long as the final rendition does not stray too from from our original arrangement
- Any brand of ocarina may be used for this contest
- Must use the tag “Songbird Ocarina” in tag section, and #SongbirdHolidayContest somewhere in the video description
- Participants may enter more than once, but only 1 prize will be awarded per person
- Three videos will be randomly selected to win one of our new Black Opal pendant ocarinas of their choice (valued between $30-50 and will be announced on January 6 via our Facebook page
- Entries must be submitted by posting videos on youtube and sending link(s) of your entry or entries to email@example.com
- All entries must be received by Dec. 31st 11:59pm Pacific
Sexy Sax Dragon of the Day: Spotted at Boomland in Charleston, Missouri.
Now this is art. (Collect ‘em all!)
If any dragon was to have ocarinas as teeth, it’d be this guy.
Our upcoming Double-Sprouted straw fire ocarina.
From March 7th to March 31st, post your original ocarina-inspired visual art to our Facebook Wall and receive a 15% off code for your next purchase through April 30th. Mr. Songbird’s favorite piece will be awarded with the grand prize, Raku Dragon Tooth #725.
Original ocarina-inspired visual art can include drawings, paintings, collages, photography, sculptures, paper mache, mixed media, embroidery, fashion, graphic designs — it just has to be visual and put together by you! We are stoked to see what unique ocarina art pieces you all come up with. The grand prize winner will be announced in April’s newsletter.
Make sure to sign up for our monthly newsletter to find out if you’re the grand prize winner and to receive future promotional codes for shopping on SongbirdOcarina.com!
One of the most iconic franchises in the business, Nintendo’s The Legend of Zelda, celebrates its 25th anniversary today. This is the day that the original Zelda went on sale in Japan, kickstarting a series that would sell 59 million units worldwide.
There have been seventeen games in total, with this year seeing the release of Ocarina of Time on the 3DS and Skyward Sword on the Wii.
It’s strange how a series can be so repetitive and yet feel so fresh. There’s a certain magic to Zelda that I don’t think any other series has managed to bottle quite so successfully. Each new Zelda game feels like reacquainting with an old friend, albeit one who’s done something with their hair that you can’t quite work out.
So, happy birthday, Zelda!.